National News

 

Teen's Phone Ignites Under Her Pillow

Teen's Phone Ignites Under Her Pillow

(NEWSER) – Plenty of people tend to fall asleep with their phones in their beds at night, but one 13-year-old's tale is cautionary, to say the least. Ariel Tolfree says her Samsung Galaxy S4 slipped under her pillow after she went to bed, and she woke a burning smell. Her dad tells KDFW he thinks the phone overheated and the battery—a replacement, not the original—swelled while she slept. Newsy reports:

PHOTO: Newser

 

More Articles

 

Mix 98.1 is an iHeartRadio Station

An Aloha Station Trust, LLC Radio Station

*